- Are you worried about your family history of melanoma, together with a suspicious dark spot on your skin?
- Is your skin itchy or painful?
- Does your progressive hair loss concern you?
- Perhaps the overly sweaty hands or armpits are annoying and embarrassing?
- Or it could be the acne that has dented your self-esteem?
- Bothered by a wart that just won’t go away?
Regardless of your condition, I am available to help you understand what your condition is — and what you can do about it. So whether it is a skin infection or an inflammatory disorder such as eczema, psoriasis or lupus — there is usually a way to either eradicate or greatly improve your state.
Unlike other organs of the body, your skin is seen and touched by those with whom you interact. Beautiful skin is the result of both good genes and prudent lifestyle habits. Having healthy skin in a healthy body is a goal that is achievable by most persons.
And this is the reason why, as a dermatologist, I am keen to assist you on your way to optimal health. There are certain habits which are destructive to the health of your skin, while there are others that promote healthy skin.
So while I am interested in the specific complaint for which you are seeking my expertise, I am also interested in more than just your skin and its appendages.
Either your GP will suggest that you be referred, or you can ask your GP for a referral. Either way, I will be happy to see you.
• Skin cancer surgery requiring simple through to complex repairs (flaps, grafts)
• Diagnosis and management of common skin, hair and nail disorders, including:
• Hair loss
• Increased sweating
• Itchy skin
• Nail infections
• And a whole lot more!
• Diagnosis and management of uncommon and rare disorders of skin, hair and nails
• Males and females of all ages
• Preventive dermatology (lifestyle and non-pharmaceutical interventions)
• Patch testing for allergic skin conditions